Thank you for choosing to use www.thestorytellher.com, welcome!
- The website www.thestorytellher.com (hereinafter: “the Website“) is owned and managed by Ms. Maya Hirsch, (hereinafter: “the Author“).
- The Author may, subject to her own discretion, change the appearance, design and content of the Website, without providing any notice prior to making such change.
- The user agrees that he shell have no claim, suit or demand towards the Author or anyone on her behalf on account of the changes referred to in paragraph 6 above, nor from any malfunctions which occur as a result of such changes.
- The Author reserves the right to block the access to the Website due to repair and maintenance actions.
- By using this Website you hereby confirm that you have been provided with all the necessary information you require to use this Website and you undertake not to perform one or more of the following:
11.1 Loading, sending or transmitting any kind of material which includes any kind of a computer virus or other computer code, designed to destroy, interrupt or limit the use of any computers, servers, hardware or software owned or used by the Author.
11.2 Sending spam to the Website’s servers or overloading them with any kind of mail.
11.3 Infringing in any way the copyright, trademark and/or any other intellectual property right of the Author.
11.4 Placing the Website, or any part thereof, in the frame of another website, or as part of another website, without the prior written consent of the Author.
- The Author makes reasonable efforts to make sure that the content of the Website is updated, accurate and complete. Nevertheless, typos may occur or the Website might not be updated.
- The Information contained in the Website reflects the personal experiences of the Author and do not pretend to be counselling of any kind, let alone financial, business, medical, marriage, psychological, psychiatric counselling etc.
- Any action taken by the user based on the content included in the Website is performed at his discretion and he shall bear the sole and final responsibility for it. The user foregoes any claim and/or demand towards the Author based on any matter arises out of his reliance on the content of the Website.
- The Website may include links or banners of third parties, whether paid for or not. For the avoidance of any doubt, the Author is not responsible in any way for the proper operation of such links, for the information at those links or other content contained therein, nor for the quality of the services or goods offered at those external links.
- The inclusion of external links in the Website is not in any way a recommendation on behalf of the Author to use or purchase from those links.
- The Author shall not hold criminal responsibility for any unlawful activity performed by the users of the Website and/or any unlawful activity carried out by imposters pretending to be users of the Website. In any case the Author shall not be liable for any actions carried out by anyone who is not under her full control.
- The user undertakes to indemnify the Author for any claim, demand, suit, damage, loss, payment or expense suffered by the Author as a result of abusing these Terms and/or any law violation and/or legal defense and/or filling a law suit and/or any claim raised by a third party, including attorney fee and court fee.
- Without prejudice to Article 18, the user will indemnify the Author immediately upon demand by the Author.
- The Author is making reasonable efforts to preserve the privacy of the Website’s users, the content and the information provided by the users while using the Website, and the information collected on the users while visiting the Website, through Cookies, Pixels, Google Analytics and Similar technologies (hereinafter: “Information on Users“).
- This information is gathered in order to improve the user experience on the website, and may include the user’s location, age, sex, interests, online purchase patterns etc. It also helps adjusting the website to the user’s interests based on previous visits to the website and certain pages viewed by the user.
- The Author may use the Information on Users for internal purposes, such as analysis of visiting patterns and users’ behaviors, for marketing purposes and for reviewing complaints and/or critics, including through using Cookies. Any user may set his internet settings so that Cookies will be turned off or notified upon. However, disabling cookies on this site may harm the user experience of this website and could prevent the use of some of the website’s features.
- The Author is taking reasonable efforts to secure the information containing the Information on Users, through the technological means at their service. Having said that, the Author cannot promise an absolute protection from penetration of third parties to the database of the Author, whether stored on the Cloud or on their computers. In such a case the user shall have no claim, demand or suit against the Author.
- The Author may send the user an electronic mail, address the user in writing or in oral, advertising and informing about updates, advertising, providing marketing materials etc. If the user does not desire to receive such notifications he can opt out from the distribution list in the dedicated place in the electronic mail sent from the Author. For the avoidance of doubt, the user may, at any time, notify the Author of his desire to remove himself from the distribution list of the Author either by writing the Author or by the automatic mark in the electronic mail as mentioned above.
Commenting on Posts
- The author may, at its sole discretion, allow users to publicly comment on the posts published on the Website.
- The Author does not examine the correctness or the reliability of comments published on the Website, and is not responsible for any inaccuracy, mistake, mismatch or wrong information contained in such comments.
- The Author is not responsible for any direct and/or indirect damage caused to the users as a result of reading and/relying on the comments published on the Website.
- The user hereby confirms that his comments on the posts will be publicly available to all.
- The Author reserves the right to not publish and/or remove any comment which may include offensive language; violation of property rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights; defamation; violation of the right to privacy or consumer misleading.
- The user accepts that the Author, at its sole discretion, may deny the publication or removal of comments in whole or in part, without prior notification to the author of the comment.
- The Author is the sole holder of any intellectual property rights, inter alia by license and by copyrights of the Website and the contents included therein. These copyrights shall include, but are not limited to, the graphic and visual appearance of the Website, the structure of the Website, the components of the Website, the images and texts appearing therein and the name of the Website.
- The contents published on the Website are meant for private use only. Any commercial use of the said contents is strictly forbidden.
- The user shall not copy, publish, duplicate, change, process, sale, publicly show, in whole and/or in part the Website or its contents without obtaining the prior written consent of the Author.
Transfer of Rights
- The user may not, under any circumstance, transfer his rights and/or obligations to any third party without the prior written consent of the Author.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- The Author can be contacted through the contact details specified in the Website.